- Quarter-turn valves (90ᵒ full on/off)
- Actuated or Manual
- High-quality materials
- Direct mount of the actuator to the valve body
- Cartridge feature allows replacement of repair parts without breaking pipe or actuator connections
- Standard ISO/DIN bolting pattern
- 5,000 MAWP
- 100% hydro-testing of all assemblies
- Low torque ratings
- Gas Lift Surface Valve
- Fluid Injection / Flow Control
- Manifold Pressure Control
- Gas & Condensate Production
- Separator Dump Valve
- Automated Throttle Valve
- Gas Lift Surface Choke
- Accessories: Stellite wear sleeve, Multistage pressure drop utilizing fixed orifice bean. Wear sleeve for added protection from abrasive or turbulent environments.
1. Valve Body: Durable carbon steel body.
2. Stem Assembly: The smaller shaft diameter reduces operating torque, requiring smaller and less expensive actuators.
3. Thrust Bearing: This reduces the friction induced by pressure on the valve stem.
4. Tungsten Control Discs: All valves come standard with Tungsten carbide trim available in sizes up to 3/4″.
5. Fixed Orifice Bean (Optional): The hub design allows for placement of a fixed orifice bean to achieve up to a 3-stage pressure drop within the valve. The fixed orifice bean also extends the life of the valve.
6. Wear Sleeve (Optional): The downstream wear sleeve, made of durable Stellite material, adds protection from abrasive or turbulent environments extending valve life.
7. Cartridge Assembly: Holds in the wear components of the valve and allows for easy maintenance.
8. Sensor Port: 1/8″ threaded port to allow for installation of a pressure sensor or gauge, or left open for wear detection.
9. Wear Disc: This disc is meant to absorb energy from the change of direction of the fluid from the orifice discs to the valve outlet.
10. Direct Actuator Mounting (Not Shown): Design allows for direct mounting of several common valve actuators without the need for couplings or brackets.
11. 1/4″ NPT Port (Not Shown): Access port for optional injection of liquids or gasses for supplemental process improvements.