- Quarter-turn valves (90ᵒ full on/off)
- Actuated or Manual
- MOV Choke
- Hub design allows replacement of repair parts without breaking pipe or actuator connections
- Direct mount of actuator to valve body
- Standard ISO/DIN bolting pattern
- 5,000 MAWP
- 100% hydro-testing of all assemblies
- Low torque ratings
- Liquid & Gas Pressure or Flow Control
- Automated & Manual Applications
- Adjustable Choke
- Gas Lift
- Pump Startup
- Heated Separators
- Throttling Valve
- Water & Gas Injection
- Disposal Wells
- Accessories: Stellite wear sleeve, Multistage DP system utilizing fixed orifice beans.
1. Valve Body: Durable and corrosion-resistant 316 stainless material.
2. Hub Assembly: Allows easy access to internals without breaking pipe connections, disconnecting or recalibrating the actuator. The design allows for less expensive replacement of the downstream hub in lieu of replacing the whole valve body.
3. Wear Sleeve (Optional): All valve hubs allow for wear sleeves. The wear sleeve is made from a durable Stellite material for abrasive or turbulent environments extending valve life.
4. Fixed Orifice Bean (Optional): The Hydra design allows for placement of a Fixed Orifice Bean to achieve up to a 2 stage (HCI) or 3 stage (HCA/HCY/CSX) pressure drop within the valve. The fixed orifice bean also extends the life of the valve.
5. MOV Trim: All valves come standard with Tungsten Carbide Trim available in sizes up to 3/4”.
6. Rotator: The smaller rotator outside diameter reduces operating torque, requiring smaller and less expensive actuators.
6A.* Stem Assembly: The smaller shaft diameter reduces operating torque, requiring smaller and less expensive actuators.
7. Manual Handle: The handle and rotator are specially designed to resist thread pull out.
7A.* Manual Handle (Optional): The thumb screw on the handle will resist movement of the stem until released.
8. Calibration Plate: Handle equipped with indicator pointing to a Calibration Plate showing percentage and # of 64ths open.
9. Actuator Mounting (Optional – Not Shown): Design allows for mounting of common valve actuators with a simplified system to reduce hysteresis.